Friday, March 1, 2013

Rimmel London's "Posh Pink 330"

2 coats of Rimmel London's POSH PINK 330
 
Photos taken outdoors - The shade of pink is more intense than it appears in these pictures.
 

 
It applied nicely.  It is a very rich bomber pink - fuschia shade.  Hopefully, my new camera will be able to catch better images and colour tones in the future.

I'm withholding comments on this colour simply because I am not a pink person.  I hardly ever wear pink apart from accessorizing with a scarf, that might have a hint of pink in it.  I find certain pink shades (such as the one above) wash out my skin tone.  Am I too old to wear this shade?  That thought crossed my mind.  But one thing I do know is that my nieces will absolutely love this shade.
 
Do you think there are "age limits" to wearing certain shades such as the pink shown above?
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!  Lisa M.
 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. I was so obsessed with this color last year, I used about three quarters of my bottle in a couplemonths lol!!

    ReplyDelete